Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day,

Day is hari , Hari is day ,
Yesterday , aku bngun pukul 8.40 pagi . ok dh terlmabat . diana said me she will take me at home at 8.00 p.m . so i was afraid . i take a bath in 5 minute only . after that i terus call-2 her . her brother said diana don't at home .  so, i terus call eva . eva said diana do not at her home . ok , i mintak my mum to send me to eva's home . wait and wait for diana . do the pakej at pangkin luar rumah oh her . after that we r going to naik basikal . after naik basikal we were minum coconut water . after that , naik basikal more and more . don't jealous jealous ok .
Then , we r going to main laptop . Zombie game . uhuuhu , 
Then , we lunch . makan asampedas . veryvery delicious . I said again , don't jealous . Then zuhur time , pray then main-2 lagi bicycle . we r bonceng-2 each other . we r going to kedai buy kopok rostik . i also buy ice-cream . we eat at play ground .  i said to eva " iklan dkt tv menggoda , aku beli lahh , tp aku rse tk sedap . habis 1.50 aku " . the I give the ice-cream to eva . eva loves it but I don't loves it . 
I sid i want to back home to eva . eva send me , eva pandai bawak moto . huhu . best-2 . third time i said don't jealous . huhuhu . 
My mother ask want to balik umah opah . tertinggal sikit nora elena time reach . then , i ter-sleep . uuhuhuh . i so menyesal because can't watch AARON AZIZ ;'( 
~END~

p/s : I'm english broken . enjoy it .

2 comments: